[Support request] Importing Imprint Theme from Site Library gives fatal error

Home Forums Support [Support request] Importing Imprint Theme from Site Library gives fatal error

Home Forums Support Importing Imprint Theme from Site Library gives fatal error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kyle

I have tried installing wordpress, and importing the Imprint site several times. it claims to have imported everything, however, I receive this error when trying to load a page:

otice: Undefined index: gp_social_hook in /home/mmc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-social-share-svg/gp-social-share.php on line 22

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'MBSP\Loader' not found in /home/mmc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-social-share-svg/inc/metabox/mb-settings-page/mb-settings-page.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /home/mmc/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): mb_settings_page_load('') #1 /home/mmc/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/mmc/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/mmc/public_html/wp-settings.php(540): do_action('init') #4 /home/mmc/public_html/wp-config.php(93): require_once('/home/mmc/publi...') #5 /home/mmc/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/mmc/publi...') #6 /home/mmc/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once('/home/mmc/publi...') #7 /home/mmc/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/mmc/publi...') #8 {main} thrown in /home/mmc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-social-share-svg/inc/metabox/mb-settings-page/mb-settings-page.php on line 41
    There has been a critical error on your website.
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GP Social Share plugin (not made by us) is having some issues which are causing sites to crash – the same thing happened to my wife’s site as well 🙁

The author is aware of the issues and is trying to fix them.

Do you still have dashboard access to the site? If so disabling the plugin should fix the issue.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.