[Support request] Images not loading in mobile version and strange issue with headers

Home Forums Support [Support request] Images not loading in mobile version and strange issue with headers

Home Forums Support Images not loading in mobile version and strange issue with headers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jesse

So, last time I checked the mobile version of my site I noticed that images aren’t loading. Also in the header area there’s this “Skip to content” option that was never there before, and there’a a gap of blank space in the header and the menu is now orange.

When I look at my pages in the mobile preview while I’m logged into to wordpress everything looks fine. But when I access the site on a phone everything looks different and I notice the problems I mention above.

How can I fix these issues?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i see the issue on Desktop, oddly it happens after the site initially displays ok. If i open the Browser Developers tools ( Right Click > Inspect ) and check the Console tab theres a bunch of 403 Errors all pointing to the .b-cdn.net domain for your site,

Can you purge and refresh the CDN caches ?

Jesse

Hello David,

That seemed to do the trick. Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.