- This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Tom.
November 9, 2020 at 12:07 am #1523310StephenNovember 9, 2020 at 9:07 am #1524166LeoStaffCustomer Support
I can see the issue but not sure what’s causing it so let’s do a couple of test:
– Does the issue occur if you use a twenty series WP theme?
– What if you add an image without GB container?
Let me know 🙂November 9, 2020 at 11:48 pm #1524851Stephen
– Considering the safety of client website, we are still GeneratePress 2.4.2. It is working fine.
– image shows up without GB containerNovember 10, 2020 at 9:33 am #1525693TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
It seems the main URL to the image is still using the server IP + username. It’s not an issue on modern browsers as the
srcsetURLs are correct, but IE doesn’t support those, so it’s calling on the broken URL.
If you re-upload the image it should work.November 10, 2020 at 9:31 pm #1526231Stephen
Thanks Tom and Leo it works!
However, after I update the image, the layout turned to be different, which means on Chorme they layout works fine, but on I.E, it is not and blocks’ motion animation disappeared either. See page link here https://braairepublic.com/order-online/
Sorry for this inconvenience,
ChrisNovember 11, 2020 at 9:35 am #1527152TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
I doubt the animation would work in Internet Explorer, but the layout thing is weird.
Does the issue go away if you temporarily remove the animations?November 12, 2020 at 12:17 am #1527807Stephen
I tried removing the animation on blocks, but issue did not go away on IE.
Very wired, other pages worked fine. If it so complicated, it is fine, I will work on another site, so will take care about this issue then.
Thanks again for your continued support,
ChrisNovember 12, 2020 at 10:10 am #1528753TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
Strange indeed – it may be worth making a fresh test page with just a couple of columns to see if the issue persists.
IE11 is 7 years old and no longer supported – it’s becoming less and less relevant every day, which is great 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.