[Resolved] Images loading after click on +more

Home Forums Support Images loading after click on +more

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jana

Hi, I am using Dispatch design from your site library and have technical problem with loading images after click on +more. I have tried to deactivate plugins that may be impacting this issue, but nothing has changed. Also waiting longer time has no effect. You can check it on this link (example): https://www.hravozdravo.sk/category/hravo/podla-typu/pokusy/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try disabling the Lazy Loader ( Looks like the Jetpack option ) to see if it resolves the issue.

Jana

Thanx for your reply. I have tried to deactivate lazy loader in jetpack and also separate plugin. No change. The problem us still the same.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you disable any lazy load options and cache plugins, and then let me know so i can take a look at the issue

Jana

Done, you can check it. Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I tested the site now in a Private browser, so there is no cache and the images are loading when clicking +more. If you clear your browser cache you should be able to see that.

Which does mean it is down to the Cache / Lazyloader. Problem with the lazy loader it only identifies images that are initially loaded. The script it uses doesn’t fire when the images are loaded using Ajax.

Choices:

1. Do not use Lazy Load. Maybe set your site to Display less posts per page.
    2. Do not use inifinte load – which is doing the same as the lazy load option anyway.

Jana

Perfect thanks you very much for quick resolving.
    But I am totally lost in how to set site to display less posts per page. Where can I change it? There are posts in selected category, not a page. Thanks one again.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

In Dashboard > Settings > Reading – you can reduce the number of posts ( default 10 ) that are displayed 🙂

Jana

You made my day. Thanks again!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.