[Resolved] Images in header misalign/in reverse order on small screens

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Images in header misalign/in reverse order on small screens

Home Forums Support Images in header misalign/in reverse order on small screens

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Edgar

Hi…

I just started using GP Premium yesterday and am not a sophisticated user of stylesheets or PHP, so if you are able to help me, please don’t assume I know a lot.

On a desktop, my header looks like the top picture below, but when I narrow the screen (left to right) in my browser to simulate how it will look on a cellphone or tablet, it looks like the bottom picture.

header desktop vs. cellphone

On narrow screens, I want the “MousePrint.org” logo to be the TOP graphic and the mouse and slogan to be right under it. What I get now is just the opposite.

I am NOT using the mobile header option because it substitutes a tiny logo, and I want to use the above two images.

So you know, MousePrint.org is a .jpg that I selected as the site logo in the header section. But, the mouse and slogan is a header image widget (with seemingly no options of where you want it placed). I tried using the background image option for the mouse and slogan but it aligns (too) far to the right.

Is there a simple way to implement changes so the header on small screens looks like the bottom picture above?

Thanks in advance,
    Edgar

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

it will require a little CSS.

1. Go to Customizer > Additional CSS.

2. Paste this Code into the Additional CSS field:

@media(max-width: 800px) {
        .inside-header {
            display: flex;
            flex-direction: column-reverse;
            align-items: center;
        }
        .site-logo {
            margin-bottom: 10px; /* add space between logo and image */
        }
    }
    Edgar

David….

You are a genius! It worked wonderfully. Thank you So much.

Edgar

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.