[Resolved] Image Sizes

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Image Sizes

Home Forums Support Image Sizes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tim

I am not a web designer. I love GP. I just updated to the new theme last night (GP Premium 1.10.0) and now the featured images on my blog pages are too large. Something changed and I’m not sure what. I use Siteground and have resized the images and adjusted Settings > Media per your changelog. Is there something I am missing? Thanks for all your hard work!!!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Tim,

Are you referring to the single posts?

Any chance you can disable site ground optimizer and any other caching plugins you are using so I can take a closer look?

Thanks πŸ™‚

Tim

Yes, the single posts. On Siteground, I have disabled the options in Media Optimization > New Images Optimization and Media Optimization > Generate WebP Copies of New Images. I also then selected “Purge SG Cache”. I do not have any other caching plugins. I do have GenerateBlocks installed, but am not using it on any live posts or pages. Thanks for all your help!!! You guys are the best!!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

In Customize > Layout > Blog, go to the “Featured Images” area and click the “Single” tab: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adjusting-the-featured-images/

It looks like you’ve defined 750×750 in the width/height fields.

If you remove those, it should fix the issue.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Tim

Yes, that fixed it. Sorry, I should have looked there. Thanks so much!!!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! Glad I could help πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.