[Resolved] Image setting for Mobile/Responsive

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Image setting for Mobile/Responsive

Home Forums Support Image setting for Mobile/Responsive

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Michael Loguidice

Hi Tom,

Sorry, just a few things to clarify on this, do you mean create an image of the site title and tagline, only?

Then upload it “Customize > Site Identity > Logo or Site Icon? (not sure which one?)

Or do you mean to create a new background image with the site title and tagline on that images, then upload to “Customize > Site Identity > Logo or Site Icon?

Not sure if I need to still use the other CSS anymore after doing this – keeping one image for each of the fullscreen, tablet and mobile view?

Thanks,
    Michael

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I mean create a new image with your background image and your site title/tagline over top of it (all a part of one image).

Then upload it as a logo.

If you do that, you shouldn’t need that CSS.

Let me know 🙂

Michael Loguidice

Hi Tom,

This worked!

The only little issue is that the Title and Tagline shrink down pretty small for the mobile view, but otherwise the size is good for tablet and full screen.

I don’t want to jack up the font size too much otherwise it won’t look right for big screens. But for mobile, the title is even smaller than the “Menu” font size.

It’s not bad as is, but do you have any suggestions?

Thanks again,
    Michael

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Bas

Hi there,

I posted an issue here that turned out not to be GP-related. Sorry about that.

Best regards,

Bas

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.