[Resolved] Image overlay colour change on hover

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Image overlay colour change on hover

Home Forums Support Image overlay colour change on hover

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Darshil

Hello,

The homepage of the reference website has a service section where 6 images are stacked together and when we hover on them, the image’s transparency is reduced with a black overlay colour covering the image with the text and button.

I have sorted the text and button on the image to appear on hovering, but I am unable to set the image to get a dark overlay color like the reference website. Please help me achieve that.

Without the dark overlay, the white text is difficult to read (please refer the screenshot link). Kindly help add a dark overlay on the image on hover (like the reference website). Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to your site where i can see what you have so far ?

Darshil

Sure David, I’ve shared the site link.

There’s also another problem, the header is not shown on any of the service pages. How do I fix that?

By service pages, I mean hovering on the “our service section” in the primary menu and then clicking on a page.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you referring to the 7 images on the home page?

If so that’s created with Elementor so you will need to check with their support team.

There’s also another problem, the header is not shown on any of the service pages. How do I fix that?

Please open a new topic for the separate question.

Thanks!

Darshil

Thanks Leo!

I’ll get in touch with the elementor team and also have opened a new ticket for header issue.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.