[Support request] Image in the menu on mobile

Home Forums Support [Support request] Image in the menu on mobile

Home Forums Support Image in the menu on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David

Hello,
    I´m not sure whether this is a question for you or ubermenu3 plugin authors….

I have a secondary menu above the header. In the desktop, the menu image is correctly positioned left to the text, both text and image are aligned to the right margin.
    On mobile, text stays on right side, but the image is shifted to the left margin. Where is the problem? If I use icon instead of image, than it is properly positioned next to text even on mobile.

Thank you,
    David G.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi David,

To have a better understanding of the issue, may you kindly provide the link to the site in question?

You may use the private information field for this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Hope to hear from you soon. 🙂

David

my page is: http://www.stroke-manual.com

pls check image postition next to LOG IN/SIGN UP on mobile and desktop.
    Thank you D.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Thank you for providing the link.

Viewing your website, I can confirm that the layout of this Log in/Sign up button is indeed set through the plugin you’re using.

With that said, it would be best to reach out to them for assistance regarding this.

Otherwise, if you would like to overwrite the layout through custom code, here is a CSS you may try adding in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        ubermenu .ubermenu-item-layout-image_left>.ubermenu-target-text {
            padding-left: 20px;
        }

.ubermenu-target.ubermenu-target-with-image {
            display: flex;
            justify-content: flex-end;
        }
    }

Hope this clarifies. 🙂

David

Great, thank you very much!!
    D.

Fernando
    Customer Support

You’re welcome David! Glad to be of assistance! Feel free to reach out anytime you’ll need assistance with anything else. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.