[Resolved] Image in Image block won’t center

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Image in Image block won’t center

Home Forums Support Image in Image block won’t center

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Michelle

My single post page shows the image is centered, but in my Query Loop, the image isn’t centered.

Please help! This is such a small thing to be taking so long to figure out. I’ve tried everything I can think of.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Michelle,

There seems to be no GB Image Block in your Query Loop. Are you referring to the WordPress Post Featured Image Block?

Can you try setting the alignment of the Container Block holding it to center?

Michelle

I definitely set the alignment of the Container Block holding it to center.

I have the image (my signature) at the end of the post instead of in the query loop because there will be another author besides me, so the image signature will need to change from post to post. (David said in a different post that setting a dynamic custom signature for each of the two authors wasn’t possible so I resigned myself to add it manually for each post).

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see.

Can you try setting the alignment of the GB Image Block itself to center?

Let us know how it goes.

Michelle

Yes, I’ve done that, and have cleared my cache. I’ve also checked for conflicting CSS, but didn’t see anything overt. Any other ideas?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

The CSS of the image block is not being generated.

Can you try disabling all of the cache plugins to test?

Michelle

I removed caching plugins, and see that the image is centered properly on Single post pages, but not on the front end of pages containing query loops. (The image is centered in query loops in edit mode). I hope this information helps diagnose the issue.

Michelle

Interesting. I added the image with media image instead of gb image, and it worked. I hope this helps others.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad it’s working 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.