[Resolved] Image in header with menu at bottom

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Image in header with menu at bottom

Home Forums Support Image in header with menu at bottom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lars

Hello!

I would like to have a fixed menu at the bottom of the header image. I was almost getting there when I discovered that the site title changed in size, and did line-breaks, depending on the size of browser. So, I guess I need to se if I can have a absolute position of the menu, that doesn’t depend on what happens with the site title? Or did I miss something in the customizer of elements?

Thanks
    Lars

Lars

Okey, I now made some changes on the website and what I meant will not be as easy to understand (link to website visible to admins). But essentially, what I am trying to do at the moment now, is to have fullscreen splash with menu at the bottom.

Lars

I decided to have fullscreen header with menu at the top. But I would still be interested to know if menu at the bottom is possible. Otherwise: consider this topic to be resolved.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

this topic i provide the PHP Snippet yoiu can use to move the Primary Nav below the Header Element:

https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/home-page-like-twenty-seventeen-2/#post-1035157

Lars

Thank you, that’s perfect.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.