[Resolved] image disappears in mobile view

Home Forums Support [Resolved] image disappears in mobile view

Home Forums Support image disappears in mobile view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dwight

Hello,

New site is slowly coming together, got stuck again.

Added a picture to the body of my About page with beaverbuilder and it doesn’t show up in mobile or tablet view.

I see it on my laptop when I click view site and use the top menu to get to the about page, but , if I go to my phone, image doesn’t show up. If I go to customize>GP to use the preview feature there, the image doesn’t show up in any preview- mobile/tablet/PC.

Other edits have shown up, what am I missing?

I created a new page header for the about page, so I could use a different image in the header.

As always, appreciate the help.

Dwight AKA Atlanta Shaman

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Dwight,

the column with the background image has no content in it. On desktop it gets it’s height from its sibling text column. On mobile/tablet the columns stack and its height drops to 1px.

Not a BB user, but i dont think there is a min height option for columns. You can try some of these options:

a. giving the Column some top and bottom padding (totalling the height of the image).
    b. add the image as an image widget instead of a background.
    C. give the column a CSS Class and then create a rule with the min-height property.

Of course there may be a better method that i am not aware of. Let me know

Dwight

Thanks! Setting it as an image worked great. Might have taken me days to figure that out on my own.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Dwight – just a note when using Beaver Builder all columns should have some content in them, or odd things like this happen 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.