[Support request] image alignment issue

Home Forums Support [Support request] image alignment issue

Home Forums Support image alignment issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    liza

Hi,

I’m sorry, I know there have been questions raised on this issue but I can’t find anything that has the same exact issue as mine. I want all my images to align to the left. So far only the first image is positioned to the left, but the rest are aligned to the center. The link to my website is in the private information field. Thanks.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

You can try go to Appearance > Customize > Layout > Blog and set image alignment to “Left” on the Archive Tab.
    https://share.getcloudapp.com/mXu50WXX

Optional: If you set the Media Attachment Size to “full”, the alignment likely won’t matter as the image takes the whole container’s width as its size.

A wise man once said:
    "Have you cleared your cache?"

liza

I did try a few times to align the position of the images to the left but it didn’t work. I also set the media attachment to full but for some reason..the first image is still aligned to the left and the rest of the images are centered. I really want to align the position of the images to the left..I hope there is a way to do this.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you go to Customizer > Layout > Blog and disable the Columns feature.

liza

Hi, David! thanks..it worked but I need my archive category posts to be displayed in three-column
    layout. What would you suggest?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ok so – is the Blog page a single column and the Cat Archives 3 columns ?

liza

Yes..that’s right

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ok, can you re-enable the columns so the Category displays 3 and ( you had some CSS ) for the Blog to show 1. And ill look at the CSS required to fix the image align issue.

liza

Okay, I already re-enabled the columns. Thanks in advance, David.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS:

body.generate-columns-activated.post-image-aligned-left .generate-columns-container article:not(.featured-column) .post-image {
        text-align: left; 
    }
    liza

David..it worked! I wish I could buy you a bottle of beer=) Thanks a lot!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.