[Resolved] Idea for Site Achieving 100/100 on Lighthouse, Wed.dev

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Idea for Site Achieving 100/100 on Lighthouse, Wed.dev

Home Forums Support Idea for Site Achieving 100/100 on Lighthouse, Wed.dev

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    93487u5tr938ouh4trnos8fyoh

Hi,

It would be really nice if you can develop a site or even the main theme to achieve 100 scores on everything in the Lighthouse / Wed.dev dashboard. I believe it will be more suitable for a site rather than the core.

I can clearly see a benefit in these scores when other factors like content quality, engagement signals and backlinks are playing a factor. Having these scores does impact rankings if everything else is good.

I think Accessibility scores does impact rankings as well as speed the way Google measures it.

More info on https://web.dev/

Kind Regards

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

do you mean a Site in the GP Site Library?

93487u5tr938ouh4trnos8fyoh

Yes, it will be the new thing that everyone would want. I am an SEO, I know the purpose of these and how they will be reflected in the SERPs. I can tell that you will really have new customers – people that know more about these scores and they are not few.

What I am saying is that there would be a market for SEOs for that matter, I just don’t want to say more about it, if you can understand. But I do predict a huge demand for these particular scores in the near feature. You can competitively do it before everyone else does.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Appreciate the feedback! We’ll see what we can do 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.