[Resolved] I have 3 little issue need help to solve it

Home Forums Support [Resolved] I have 3 little issue need help to solve it

Home Forums Support I have 3 little issue need help to solve it

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    kvejonsio

Hello Everyone

I have 3 little issue need help to solve it, they are funny but I don’t like to have it.

website

first one (I don’t think that somebody will do it but…)
    when I resize the page until 215px content of some pages comes out the borders, after menu and footer on the right side I get a space, and down on the page appears horizontal scrollbar.

second one
    phone number which I have on the right side of the header and in the first footer widget on linux, android, windows devices EVEN ON IPAD is white(it should be white), but on iphone it takes background color (#0064c4). if I delete first 0 thus if the number begins with 6 it becomes white.

third one, important
    in mobile viewing, scroll down the page, sticky menu shows up, then click on it to open, live it so and if you scroll up the page you will see another menu which should not be there and it’s not responsive.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.
    Regards mk

apologize for my English

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. How are you getting your browser down to 215px? Seems super small. I checked on my browser and phone and everything seems to work as it should.

2. This is happening because the iPhone is making it a link. The link color you have for the header is that darker color.

To change the link color in the header, go to “Customize > Colors > Header Colors”.

3. What version of GP Premium/Menu Plus are you using? You can tell by going to the “Plugins” area of your Dashboard.

Let me know 🙂

kvejonsio

Hi Tom
    Thanks for your response

1- to get the browser down I am doing the next, right click on the mouse -> inspect element and scale it till 215px.(it’s not so important, I think nobody will scale it till 215px)

2- thus it’s not my mistake, right?

3- GP Premium Version is 1.2.71, but I can’t find Menu Plus version apart.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

2. Not your mistake, but you can fix it by changing the link color for the header in the Customizer.

3. 1.2.71 is the latest version – let me look into this to see if I can find the fix.

Thanks!

kvejonsio

Hi Tom

I changed the link color and they became white.

if you need to enter in to my wordpress you can do it without any hesitation, you already should have username and password, if you don’t have them anymore let me know and I will send it to you again

Regards MK

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What did you change the link color to?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’ve fixed issue #3 in the next version of GP Premium/Menu Plus.

kvejonsio

Hi Tom

I changed the color from blue to white as you told me above, through customize->Colors->Header Colors->Link and customize->Colors->Footer Widget Colors->Link.

Thanks a lot for fix, but I don’t see any updates in my dashboard, have you add an update already or not yet?

Regards MK

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It’s not released yet – have a couple more small things to clear up before releasing.

Will most likely be tomorrow, if not this evening.

Thanks!

kvejonsio

ok thank you, will wait, no problem not a big deal

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.