[Resolved] I can’t work on Toolset templates

Home Forums Support [Resolved] I can’t work on Toolset templates

Home Forums Support I can’t work on Toolset templates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hernan

Hello, I have a strange problem with the toolset templates

When I am designing a template I have a common visualization of blocks

But the final result appears all stacked and without styles, I have checked the options and actually everything seems fine, I avoid touching or changing what I do not know

Where can the problem be? Toolset seems to have a good integration with GeneratePress (I can modify almost all the attributes of an ordinary page). i’m pretty confused

Any help or advice is very welcome

Thank you very much !

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Are you trying to create a content template using GenerateBlocks?

If so, can you read this article and try the workaround here: https://toolset.com/errata/generateblocks-styles-lost-on-front-end-when-using-content-templates/

The ‘cpt-1’, ‘cpt-2’, ‘cpt-3’ from the code need to be replaced with your custom post type slug.

Hernan

Yes, everything seems to indicate that there is the problem. Replicate the test avoiding GenerateBlocks and it can be centered without problems

I’m a bit embarrassed but I’m not sure where to put the code snippet. I tried in functions.php (I use the “Code Snippets” plugin) but it doesn’t seem to apply correctly (I entered the name of my custom post type in the code)

I also tried in JS of the template itself

Hernan

I was able to solve it! Thank you so so so much

PS: for newbies like me, the code goes in functions.php, so you can use the “code snippets” plugin without problems

For it to work you have to put the custom post type in its slug format, probably IN SINGULAR

Thank you very much !

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you figured it out 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.