[Support request] I can't view image in facebook app browser

Home Forums Support [Support request] I can't view image in facebook app browser

Home Forums Support I can't view image in facebook app browser

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Davide

Hello,

I have a problem with image and facebook app browser.

All the new article I’m publishing have problem whit image and fb app browser, I can’t view all the images that I upload in the content area. Whit other images of the article like image title I haven’t problems. Only in the content.

Otherwise if I open the article in other browser desktop and mobile it’s all ok.

I have this issue only now… all the old article of my blog works fine in fb browser app.

Can someone help me?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not quite understanding what you mean but it sounds like it’s something you should check with Facebook app browser’s support first.

GP doesn’t have any say in how they are displaying images.

Davide

I’m not sure that the problem is only the facebook app. Because I have this problem only from 2 or 3 days and only on the last articles I’m publishing.

All the previous articles have no problem with the images if I open them in the browser of the facebook app, everything is perfect.

Only the last ones have problems, and if I open the links inside the facebook browser application it shows me only the alternative text of the images in the content of the page, while the main image of the article (featured images) and the images in any widgets have no problems, only images in the content show the alternative text.. (for example if I have an image with a flower in the content, it does not show it, but it only displays the alternative text “flower” and the icon of the broken image)

It seems as if some updates caused it, but I can not understand what, if a plugin update… or a cash problem.

I don’t think it’s an open graph problem… I can try to download an open graph plugin, but I think if that was the problem I would not have seen any image of the article, not even the featured image.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.