[Resolved] I can't modify body typography

Home Forums Support [Resolved] I can't modify body typography

Home Forums Support I can't modify body typography

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mónica

Hi,
    I want to modify body typography to make it bigger but it’s being impossible.
    I did it before in other websites, but there must be a problem because I can’t change it in this new version.
    I have add-ons installed in the latest version.
    I hope you can help me.
    Thank you very much.
    Regards,
    Monica

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Monica,

So when you go to “Customize > Typography > Body” and adjust the size, nothing happens?

Any chance you can link me to your site?

Mónica

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your answer.
    Anything happened from “Customize > Typography > Body”, but I have solved this problem using MCE Advanced Plugin.
    Best regards,

Mónica

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you found a solution 🙂

Jos

I have the same problem. In the customizer you can change the body font size and it shows it OK in the example page you see. But after accepting the changes it does not show on the site itself. There nothing changes…

I use GP 1.3.40 and premium 1.2.89

Lyle

Hi Jos,

Suggest you update GP Premium to the latest version, 1.2.91, as of 17 October 2016 and see if that helps 🙂

Cheers!
    Lyle

Christine

Hey guys,
    On a similar note, I’m also having trouble with the typography section. I’ve just installed the theme and add-ons as of yesterday, so everything is up to date. However when I try to toggle the font sizes and styles I finding a get half the body changed, but half the body still on the old font. I’ve set the body to Lato 33, yet i see at least two different font families and weights in the article.

Would it happen to be anything to do with running it on a staging copy? I’m rebuilding our site on a copy before switching it over.

Thanks for the assistance.

Christine

Worked it out, but not sure why they’re there. Had a whole bunch <span style=”font-weight: 400;”> code in the article. So i’m manually removing it. Any idea why that showed up? Maybe when changing themes?
    Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Inline CSS can be added by plugins you use, or if you use the TinyMCE editor to change font sizes, colors etc..

Christine

Thanks Tom, it may have been left over code from when I was using TinyMCE with the last theme. I’ve gone through and removed that all from the posts. Cheers

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome – glad it’s all working now 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.