[Resolved] I can´t insert my code in one of my blogs

Home Forums Support [Resolved] I can´t insert my code in one of my blogs

Home Forums Support I can´t insert my code in one of my blogs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Francisco

Good afternoon.

I´ve instaled WordPress in my site Corrector Literario (www.correctoliterario.com), but I cant activate License Key. I´ve read Tom´s Usborn notice (you can reed down) and I´ve written to my hosting (Siteground). The have told me everything is O.K. from their part, and have told me to try to ask Generatepress´ soport about two things: a) the IP direction and b) the port, so SiteGround and GeneratePress can be conected.
    I´m using GP Premium 1.3.
    (Sorry for muy English, I´m from Spain).

Francisco Rodríguez Criado

License Key Activation Issues

So you’ve installed GP Premium, and now you’re trying to activate your license so you can receive automatic updates.

You add your license key to the field, and click the “Update” button, but your license key doesn’t activate.

If you don’t get a specific error, this can happen when your hosting isn’t allowing external communication with other web servers.

To fix this issue, please contact your host and ask them to allow your WordPress installation to communicate with https://generatepress.com using the wp_remote_post function.

They may have to turn PHP cURL on.

Francisco

Sorry, the correct URL es correctorliterario.com

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Are you getting a specific error when you’re trying to activate the key?

Francisco

Non especific error. Just “GP Premium 1.3 – Not activated”.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

So when you add your license key and click “Update”, nothing happens? The page just reloads? No message at all at the top of the page?

Francisco

Hi.
    I´ve fixed the problem this way: I´ve eliminated GeneratePress and installed again. Now I have not installed 1.2.94 version and actuallized this, as I did the other time, but I´ve installed directly the version 1.3 (I previously had download from GeneratePress site). And no it´s ok.

To sum up: the code issn´t valid if the first GeneratePress instalation isn´t GeneratePress 3.

Thank you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you found a solution 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.