[Support request] I can´t customize GP Premium. Installation fails

Home Forums Support [Support request] I can´t customize GP Premium. Installation fails

Home Forums Support I can´t customize GP Premium. Installation fails

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anna

my hosting provider has tested the .zip file and he says that:
    ¨I tried to install the theme file in a test WordPress installation and check that the same error is reproduced.

This error is due to the fact that the file is not a theme installation file as such and the error it shows is a generic error. You will see that if you upload any other zip file that is not a theme it will give you the same error.¨ …… The package could not be decompressed. The theme does not have the style.css stylesheet.

To solve this problem I’ve read your support documentation and I have successfully downloaded the plugins, then I have entered my license code but I can not customize the GP theme either … this is a hell!!!. please help 😉

sparkle

did you try to upload the .zip file as a plugin? GP Pro is actually a plugin, not a theme.

Anna

Yes I do, in order to solve this problem I’ve read your support documentation and I have successfully downloaded the plugins, then I have entered my license code but I can not customize the GP theme either

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

What’s the specific problem you are encountering? What do you mean by “can not customize the GP theme?”

Did you follow all the steps here including activating the add-ons? https://docs.generatepress.com/article/installing-gp-premium/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.