[Support request] I Cannot See My Latest Post on the Homepage

Home Forums Support [Support request] I Cannot See My Latest Post on the Homepage

Home Forums Support I Cannot See My Latest Post on the Homepage

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Luke

Hi

I’ve noticed today that my latest post is not on the homepage. I can only see all my previous posts but not my latest post. Can you tell me if you see the same? What is the blog post on the top that you can see? My latest blog post title is: Can You Meditate With Your Eyes Open?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m seeing “Can You Meditate Lying Down? Can You Meditate in Bed?”.

Can you make sure the latest post is published and not drafted?

If that doesn’t help, try disabling all plugins and any custom functions.

Let me know 🙂

Luke

I published my latest blog post 3 days ago and it was visible on the homepage. When I cleared the cookies and cache something happend and now it’s not displayed on the homepage. I haven’t installed any new plugins recently so why do you think they would interfere? And of course it’s Published not Drafted.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m not sure what the exact reason is unfortunately – GP doesn’t handle the posts loop as it’s completely handled by WordPress.

Since it was working 3 days ago, something must have changed on your site.

Can you try disabling all plugins to test?

You can also try activating a twenty series WP theme to test – I would assume the same issue exist there as well.

Let me know 🙂

Luke

I have Deactivated all plugins but GP Premium. But I see no changes. Do you still see the post about Meditating Lying Down as the first one?

Luke

It’s strange. I have deactivated all plugins but when I check in Incognito mode it looks like that the plugins are still working such as Cookie Consent plugin. And I have cleraed the browser’s history.

Luke

I think I’ll contact my hosting provider because it looks like it’s got nothing to do with GP theme.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

I have Deactivated all plugins but GP Premium. But I see no changes. Do you still see the post about Meditating Lying Down as the first one?

Yes, we’re still seeing “Meditating Lying Down” as the first post.

It’s strange. I have deactivated all plugins but when I check in Incognito mode it looks like that the plugins are still working such as Cookie Consent plugin. And I have cleraed the browser’s history.

Perhaps it’s still cached by something(or you missed the caching plugin). Can you try to clear all of them? (server cache, browser cache and wp cache)

Luke

Can you check again now because it looks like it started to work after I have activated all the plugin again. Can you confirm? Which post do you see as the first one? Maybe you need to check it in the Incognito mode.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you check again now because it looks like it started to work after I have activated all the plugin again. Can you confirm? Which post do you see as the first one? Maybe you need to check it in the Incognito mode.

Yes, I am seeing “Can You Meditate with Your Eyes Open?” as the first post now.

Luke

Hmm, I’m wondering what happened. But now I remember that it’s not the first time it has happened.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It’s most likely some sort of caching issue 🙂

Checking with your hosting support might not be a bad idea to make sure there aren’t any server-level caching that you aren’t aware of.

Luke

I’m using CCleaner. Maybe it’s not the best idea.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yeah I’m not sure unfortunately.

Just go through the debugging steps above again if you run into more issues.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.