[Resolved] I am using XforWoocommerce filter plugin and the option Ajax does not work

Home Forums Support I am using XforWoocommerce filter plugin and the option Ajax does not work

• This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by David.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jorge

Hi when I set Ajax options in this plugin, many parts of the site stop working.
    I´ve talked with the developer and he says this to me:

If the default AJAX settings are not working, your template has made some adjustments to the original WooCommerce structure and need configuration to work properly. To setup AJAX you will need to adjust your theme jQuery selectors that get the product wrapper, products and pagination. The default structure looks similar as the following attachment. In this default structure, we have a 1. ul.products which is our product wrapper. The corresponding AJAX Wrapper jQuery Selector, which if left blank will use the default value and look like this $(‘ul.products’) will be used when searching for the products wrapper in page. If your theme does not have the ul.products element that wraps your Shop products, you will need to adjust your wrapper jQuery selector to suit your theme. All selectors are set in the same way. If the original, default value is changed by your theme, then its AJAX jQuery Selector setting needs a proper value, so AJAX can function as expected. In the Specific Themes Installations we have covered some popular themes and their installation options. Lets check more elements that need adjustment if the theme is altering them. Number 2. li.type-product element which is our AJAX Product jQuery Selector. The 3. nav.woocommerce-pagination element is our AJAX Pagination jQuery Selector. These three are needed to setup AJAX correctly. Some themes change these classes and structures as you can see in the Specific Themes Installations Section. Further you can setup the 4. .woocommerce-results-count, or Result Count jQuery Selector, and 5. .woocommerce-ordering, or Result Count jQuery Selector if you use these in your Shop/Product Archives. Some themes also use different pagination functions and not the default WooCommerce pagination.php template. These can also be supported, as Kallyas theme is by naming the custom pagination function that is used in the Custom Pagination Function setting. For Kallays theme the pagination function that is called is named zn_woocommerce_pagination.

Here I send you the image.

ajax

Can you tell me how can I solve this, please? Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GeneratePress uses the default Woocommerce templates – all of those classes that plugin requires are present and correct.

Which parts of the site break? And do those pages have woocommerce content that is displayed using Elementor ?

Jorge

David, thanks for your answer. For example this page breaks when activate Ajax in the XforWoocommerce filter plugin:
    https://countryandroses.com/pc/cinturones-y-hebillas
    The link on “Cinturones” and “Hebillas” do not work.
    Elementor is not used in that typ of pages.

Thanks for your help

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Those two links are working on my desktop browsers – Any particular device or browser you experiencing the issue with ?

Jorge

Thanks for your answer David. Those links work but because I have not activated the Ajax option of the Xforwoocommerce plugin. If I activate it, they do not work.

I´m talking with the developer also, so if here or you find any thing will tell each other.

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah ok – let us know what the developer says

Jorge

Thanks David. Anyway, yesterday I sent a short video of the problem to the developer so can see what is not working. If you want, I can send it to you if you tell me an email address. If not I´ll let you know the progress of the issue.

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can send a link via the Account Issue form:

https://generatepress.com/contact/

We’ll be interested to hear what the plugin developer says.

Jorge

Of course I´ll let you know as soon as we finihs it.

Jorge

David I´ll close this topic as i need to ask you a new thing. Please tell me how can I notify you about the solution of this matter, after I close this thread.
    Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You will have to close any other open topic and then edit this topic and change ti Not Resolved.

Jorge

David, I talked with the developer and he told me:

the problem seems that out Ajax system can’t control those WooComerce categories, it seems that was the issue. You can go to the Ajax tab and disable the Automatic Ajax and you will see all the things we can control like products, pagination, result count, etc… but this still is not a possibility. Now, this will be definitely optimized for the future but for now it seems not to be possible. If I hear anything new about this issue I will notify you.

David, as soon I know anything better, I´ll let you know.
    A bug hug

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.