[Resolved] I am going to sell my site but how to give them design?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] I am going to sell my site but how to give them design?

Home Forums Support I am going to sell my site but how to give them design?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Data

Hi, i am going to sell my site and the question is from the buyer.

“If no theme is included in the transfer of the sale, what layout and or content may be created inside the theme which could be lost in the transfer?”

————————–

This is from me

I made a design using GenerateBlocks. I am going to sell but how to transfer the design of my site?

The customer wants the design I made using the GeneraPress theme.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Maybe a plugin like this would help?
    https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Data

Hi, My question is that

If I sell my website. Does the buyer get the same design if he transfers the site from my server to his server?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It should be – this isn’t something the theme can control though.

You can give it a shot first, if it doesn’t work well during the transfer stage then you can use a plugin solution like I’ve suggested.

Data

The transfer is not a problem. It is the responsibility of the buyer or the hosting compnaly.

My concern is that, If I sell my site (custom design with GeneratePress + GeneratePress), does the buyer loses the design or not after getting my site?

The buyer does not have the GeneratePress premium license.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So you don’t want the buyer to use your license key?

If so you should remove the key from the field before transferring it to the buyer.

The GP Premium plugin will still work without a valid license key – the buyer just won’t receive our support and plugin updates.

Data

The transfer is not a problem. It is the responsibility of the buyer or the hosting company.

My concern is that, If I sell my site (custom design with GeneratePress + GeneratePress), does the buyer lose the design elements or not after transferring the site?

The buyer does not have the GeneratePress premium license and is also not interested to buy.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

My concern is that, If I sell my site (custom design with GeneratePress + GeneratePress), does the buyer lose the design elements or not after transferring the site?

I don’t believe this would happen if the transferring process is all done right but I can’t be sure unfortunately.

I just know that using a plugin like Duplicator can be a good option.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.