Home Forums Support HTTP error

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kellee Gabel

Hi,
    I’ve got this site live. However, at some point after installing the theme, it dawned on me that my image thumbnails were not showing. I also found that uploading images through the media library function was causing an “HTTP error” – however, the image did upload. After a few hours of error trapping, turning off all plugins fixed this. I’ve isolated the HTTP error to when gp-premium is activated. No matter what, I’m going to have to individually reupload all of my image library items; but the issue is, this site has a revolution slider header that does not show without the gp-premium activated. Can you help?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, sounds like your server may not be cooperating with the image resizing script.

Good news is the new version scrapped the resizing script and is using WordPress to resize images, so hopefully this is fixed.

If you’d like to send me temporary FTP access to the wp-content/plugins folder, I can update your Blog/Page Header add-ons to make sure the change will fix this issue.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.