[Resolved] hr tag and unsemantic grid

Home Forums Support [Resolved] hr tag and unsemantic grid

Home Forums Support hr tag and unsemantic grid

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christine

I have successfully installed premium generatepress theme and am thrilled with it so far! All I want to do is figure out how to make the hr tag work properly with your grid on my simple page. I tried to make three columns using

and put <hr /> as closing tag, but anything entered after that kept showing up as nested in the third column. Hmmmm… Do you have a suggestion on how to code this correctly for my page? Thank you!
    Christine

Let me re-phrase my issue! I just wanted to create a section on my page with three columns; the section to be separated by a thin rule. So I used the hr tag, and also the div class grid-33. Then my first block of text, second block of text, third block of text went great. But after the third block of text, a closing div tag and the closing hr tag, all content added even after the closed div tag kept showing up in the third grid column! And the closing rule hr tag did not work. Is there a proper way to do this in your theme so that columns work? Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If you’re using the unsemantic grid, wrap your columns in the grid-container class.

For example:

<div class="grid-container grid-parent">
          <div class="grid-33">

</div>
          <div class="grid-33">

</div>
          <div class="grid-33">

</div>
    </div>
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.