[Resolved] How to use smaller thumbnails along side post summaries on the main page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to use smaller thumbnails along side post summaries on the main page

Home Forums Support How to use smaller thumbnails along side post summaries on the main page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Shubh

Hi Tom,

First of all I want to say thanks for providing us such a wonderful theme for free with such awesome support. Using your provided css I did several changes on my website but now stuck with something so want your direct support on my issue.

I want to use smaller thumbnails along side post summaries on the front page(which is my post page), and a larger version on the single post view. I tried to set featured image for it but it appears in full size both in main page and single post page and as I have selected the image which I’m using at the bottom in my post as my featured image, it appearing two times in my post one at the top and second at the original place I use it in my post.
    So if you can provide me css for making my front page and single post page look exactly as I want.

Thanks
    Shubh

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Shubh,

The easiest way to achieve this is to use our Blog add-on – it’s only $5 and allows you to set the alignment and size of your post images on your posts page.

There’s a way to do it with plain CSS, but it’s very limited and doesn’t actually resize the image, which cuts down on your load time considerably.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.