[Support request] How to use elements?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to use elements?

Home Forums Support How to use elements?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BIJAL

Hello Sir SmEducation website whose link I have given you. Which has created a section on its home page called GK of State.
    Can you tell me, sir, how it is made?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hello Sir SmEducation website whose link I have given you. Which has created a section on its home page called GK of State.
    Can you tell me, sir, how it is made?

Hi,

To clarify: Are you pertaining to the section that contains the Heading “Gk of State” only? if yes, it is added within the contents of the page. It is created with 2 WP Separator Block with GenerateBlocks’ Headline Block in-between them.

If you’re pertaining to the 8 states, it is also added within the contents of the page. They’re added using 2 GenerateBlocks’ Grid blocks with each Grid Block having 4 columns. Each of the 8 columns on 2 grids contain an image block.

BIJAL

OK sir, I did as you said, it was a success, but one photo after another comes in the mobile, while the one whose link to SmEducation has given you, comes in two photos in a line. And in the same way 8 photos come in four lines in two short sentences. Even though the photos are the same size, it doesn’t happen in me.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

select each of the Grid Container blocks, go to the Settings tab, select Mobile view and change the Container width to 50%.

BIJAL

Thank you sir
    You solved my problem easily.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.