[Support request] How to translate Widget elements GP Premium from Arabic to English?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to translate Widget elements GP Premium from Arabic to English?

Home Forums Support How to translate Widget elements GP Premium from Arabic to English?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mohamed

Hi! I’m building a landing page and Arabic and I was able to translate all pages to English except for the Footer widgets. I’m using WPML. I have tried to use String Translation but wasn’t able to find the widgets content to translate into English. Any advice or solution?

Thanks in advance!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’ve checked the footer of the site and the parts in Arabic are typed-in manually using blocks.

I’m not sure if WPML can translate strings that are user-added. You may have to ask if they have a feature to translate user-added contents.

But to help out:

You can try getting a plugins like contextual widgets so you can set conditions on widget area blocks. This way you can place multiple widgets (one for english, another for arabic) w/ conditions so the widget display differently depending on what language the user uses.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.