[Resolved] How to suppress previous/next arrows at the bottom left of articles

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to suppress previous/next arrows at the bottom left of articles

Home Forums Support How to suppress previous/next arrows at the bottom left of articles

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elisabeth

Hello! My name is Elisabeth. I need to suppress the previous/next arrows at the end of my articles (on the bottom left). I tried to find answers on the web but whether my English is not good enough (I’m French), or I’m just a little dumb with these things. Please try to help me with words that I can understand (I don’t even know what CSS, PHP or GP Hooks mean for instance…)!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

To hide the post navigation? If so the we can use the customizer option: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/blog-content-layout/#single

Elisabeth

Hi Leo! Thank you so much for your answer. I went to “Customize”, then “Blog”, then “Content”, but unfortunately I can’t find the “Single” section as shown in the link you provided. I have GP Premium though. Do you have any idea? Have a great day, Elisabeth

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So you don’t see the Archive and Single toggle at the top?

Are you sure you are using the most recent version of GPP?

Elisabeth

Hi Leo! I actually couldn’t update GPP, but it worked this morning, and I was able to see the Archive and Single toggle at the top, so everything is back in order! Thank you for your help! Elisabeth

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.