[Resolved] How to slow down the How-To videos

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to slow down the How-To videos

Home Forums Support How to slow down the How-To videos

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    George

Ok, may be this is a dumb question, comment.

Is there a way, or provide an option, to show down the Vimeo videos? Sometimes, for me, it moves along so fast that it’s hard to follow all the steps. I have to keep stopping it, backing it up, and replaying it.

I guess that since I am so new to WordPress, it’s all very new to me. So may be this is not an issue for experienced WordPress users.

Anyway, I thought that I would ask.

Thanks,
    George

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi George,

Not dumb at all – now that GP Premium 1.2.90 is out, we’re working on much slower tutorial videos with speaking.

For now, I would use Chrome and an extension like this: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-speed-controller/nffaoalbilbmmfgbnbgppjihopabppdk?hl=en

George

Hi Tom,

The link did not work, but I went to the Google webstore and searched for the extension and found it. It works, thanks!!

I am looking forward to the new tutorials, but I can work with the current ones for now. I picked your Theme because it was “light weight,” and it looks to be a good place to start learning how to use WordPress.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sorry about that, updated the link for anyone else.

Glad it’s working, and happy you’re enjoying the theme! πŸ™‚

Siobhan

George – there is no such thing as a dumb question- I was having the very same issue – Did ind the extension and downloaded it, got the little red icon in the top bar in Chrome….
    Now how do I get it to work? πŸ™
    Cheers – Siobhan

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You should see something like this if you hover over the icon at the top left of the video: http://screencast.com/t/nds5lBkS

Siobhan

Great Tom- thanks, I have found it πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.