[Resolved] how to show posts for a particular category in sidebar area

Home Forums Support [Resolved] how to show posts for a particular category in sidebar area

Home Forums Support how to show posts for a particular category in sidebar area

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RAJEEV

how to show posts for a particular category in sidebar area and each post separated by a line.is there a way (may be with Add-ons).
    Pls help me ..

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

This plugin may be helpful: https://wordpress.org/plugins/recent-posts-widget-extended/

Let me know πŸ™‚

RAJEEV

Hi Tom

Thnks for help and it worked like charm,the widget really fits with Generatepress (looks good) but this is not the case with Jetpack enabled custom widgets,they looks like out of place on generatepress.if you have a widget or plugin list with you that serves well to GP,it will be of great help to newbie like me.Or Customization for Jetpack widgets,that will be really helpful.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad that plugin works for you πŸ™‚

As for Jetpack, are you talking about the “Extra Sidebar Widgets” module? Which one doesn’t work well with GP?

RAJEEV

they work well ,it’s just that they doesn’t fit well or look good with GP(with extra spaces)

I have another issue,i want posts excerpt or widget contents ‘to Justify’ . I have tried to add CSS as suggested by you in https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/how-to-justify-excerpts/ but it has not worked ,i have added it in Custom CSS by Jetpack and then in child theme ,but it didn’t work.
    Can you suggest me a way to do it.

Thnks Tom .

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Give this a try:

.entry-summary,
    .entry-content,
    .widget {
          text-align: justify;
    }
    RAJEEV

Finally,yes it has worked.

Thnks Tom for such a great theme and your replies..

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome – glad I could help πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.