I was read guide of Tom in this: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-compatible-with-amp-5/#utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_content=social
And I was install plugin AMP of Google and this plugin https://github.com/tomusborne/amp-for-generatepress
But I have problem with setting. I don’t know exactly need find to choose.
1. In Template Mode. Should used Standard, Transitional, or Reader?
And in Advanced Settings.
2. Need active “Redirect mobile visitors to AMP”?
3. In Support Templateds I need active something in this list: “Posts, Pages, Media”?
4. Need active “Serve all templates as AMP”?
5. Plugin Suppression need suppressed any plugin in this list: “AMP for GeneratePress, GenerateBlocks, GP Premium, LiteSpeed Cache, Yoast SEO”
6. Analytics need add any more?
Do you have full guide AMP for Generate Press or something like that? Can you help me about that?
I used theme Dev of Mike Oliver!