[Resolved] How to set up the blog

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to set up the blog

Home Forums Support How to set up the blog

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Franka

Hi,

another easy one for you: I am just not getting how to set up the blog to begin with. In your how to video for the blog addon, you beginn when the blog is already there and then show the design options.

I have sifted through the knowledged base, but my question may be too basic: I want a blog (page), featured in my primary navigation, where all the articles go.

How do I set this blog page up in the first place?

Cheers
    Franka

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Franka,

This should help: https://en.support.wordpress.com/pages/front-page/

In “Settings > Reading”, you can set a page for the front page, and set a page for your “Posts page” (the blog).

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Franka

Thank you very much Sir!!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

Vishvendra

I have deleted the default blog page. Now I want my homepage to be blog page. I know can do this in the reading settings, but it will only show posts. It doesn’t apply further settings of blog, like read more button, etc.

One more thing, when I am creating mobile menu, the background of the menus goes black (I want this only for mobile menu) but I want to keep it white, as my logo has back color. What should I do in this case.

Another problem with the header is that, it gets stretched and I don’t want that either.

Please help.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you raise a new topic for each of your issues where you can use the Site URL field to share a link to your site and we can address them directly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.