[Support request] how to set the number of posts/products displayed on archives post/shop pages?

Home Forums Support [Support request] how to set the number of posts/products displayed on archives post/shop pages?

Home Forums Support how to set the number of posts/products displayed on archives post/shop pages?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David

Hi Tom,

Is there a way to set the number of post/products shown on archives blog/shop page whether with pagination or masonry layout?

Also I tried to have infinite scroll or load more button on my shop page.
    I tried the Ajax Pagination and Infinite Scroll(https://wordpress.org/plugins/malinky-ajax-pagination/) but it is slow and it doesn’t work with the random sort I set on the shop (it duplicate some products).
    Do you know another way to do this or a way to use a Load More button like on the blog?

Thanks for all!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You can set the number of posts to display per page in “Settings > Reading”.

The Masonry layout has an AJAX load more button built in. Are you trying to achieve it without using masonry?

David

I forgot this Reading settings for posts. Thanks.
    But in fact my needs are mostly for Woo Commerce products. I’d like to use your masonry layout with the load more button for my shop page. But may be it’s more a Woocommerce subject than a GP one.

I really like GP, it’s really a super tool to build website with Elementor. I just regret the absence of settings or layouts for Woocommerce. Maybe for the next update ;o)

Anyway thanks for your work!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

There might not be options in the Customizer for stuff like this, but it’s possible using filters.

For example: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-columns-in-the-blog

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.