[Support request] How to set the blog page title and header image when using the Bold theme

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to set the blog page title and header image when using the Bold theme

Home Forums Support How to set the blog page title and header image when using the Bold theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard

Hi,
    I am using the generatePress Pro with Elementor (free) with the Bold theme.

I am struggling to find how to set the header image for the Our Blog page (as apposed to individual blog posts).

I have located how to set the title for this page: appearance->elements->custom blog hero and modifying the html code accordingly.

However I am struggling to locate where the header image for the blog page is set in this theme. It doesn’t appear to be set in any of the elements nor on the blog page itself – I thought it might be the featured image on the blog page but no image is set here.

I should say that I have stumbled on how to do this in the past, you can see a header image on my blog page but for the life I can’t locate where I did it ๐Ÿ™

Cheers
    Richard

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Custom Blog Hero pulls in the Featured Image of the latest post ( as the blog itself cannot use its own ).

If you want to choose a specific image i suggest deleting the Custom Blog Hero hook and creating a Header Element specifically for the Blog instead.

Richard

Thanks David, that explains why I couldn’t find it ๐Ÿ™‚

Please could you direct me to documentation on creating the Header Element you mention

Cheers
    Richard

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.