[Resolved] How to Revove Underline only From Mavigation (Menu)?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to Revove Underline only From Mavigation (Menu)?

Home Forums Support How to Revove Underline only From Mavigation (Menu)?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rahul

Hello there, I want to remove the underline only for Menu other links (on the body) should be ok. If you have the CSS please send it, or tell me what thing should I remove?

2nd: On the other hand, you can send me the CSS that works when you hover then Underline will show, but normally it will hide.

Example: Search anything on Google and hover on the search result. I really appreciate your help!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You can try adding this CSS:

li.menu-item a {
        text-decoration: none !important;
    }

li.menu-item a:hover {
        text-decoration: underline !important;
    }

This way, the underline only shows on hover.

Rahul

1: Send me the CSS that will permanently remove the underline from the menu. (Only Menu)
    2: Or send me the CSS that will show underline everywhere (Include menu) when you hover.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

1: Send me the CSS that will permanently remove the underline from the menu. (Only Menu)

This should remove it.

li.menu-item a {
        text-decoration: none !important;
    }

But if you don’t want it on the menu, you should remove what’s adding it in the first place so you don’t have to add extra CSS. ๐Ÿ™‚

2: Or send me the CSS that will show underline everywhere (Include menu) when you hover.

This CSS applies to all link. This adds underline when hovered.

a:hover {
        text-decoration: underline !important;
    }
    Rahul

Yes, everything is fine now. Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your help, have a great day, man!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem. Stay safe! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.