[Resolved] How to remove the post date in the 'recent posts' widget

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to remove the post date in the 'recent posts' widget

Home Forums Support How to remove the post date in the 'recent posts' widget

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    David

I am working on a new website and to avoid confusion over dates, I need to find a way of removing the ‘post dates’ from the link that appears in the widget. I have removed the tick from the ‘display post date’ field in the widget, which has no effect? Any ideas how this can be fixed? Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Just tried it and removing the rick from the Display post date should work.

Any caching plugin?

Can you provide a link to your site?

David

I’ve double checked the removal of the tick box in the recent posts widget and have tried three different browsers. The post date is still showing, which can be seen in the right column at http://www.wearvalleyasc.co.uk

Thank you

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, you might need to check with Beaver Builder then, as it looks like you’ve added it using their builder. Maybe there’s a conflict there.

David

Sounds possible as there is also an issue with a number of B.B. widgets/options not showing. I’ll get in touch with them to see if they can cast any light on the situation. Thank you for your help.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

David

Before looking at B.B. support, I decided to have one last look. The tick was removed in the widget shown in the dashboard. However, I didn’t realise there was another tick box that needed to removed when editing the widget directly from the front page. Removed this tick and now there is no more possibility of confusion with dates. Thank you for your support.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it working ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.