[Support request] How to reduce whitespace between body/content and sidebar

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to reduce whitespace between body/content and sidebar

Home Forums Support How to reduce whitespace between body/content and sidebar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marike

Hi,

I am currently building a website using the GP theme and i would like to reduce the whitespace between the content and the left sidebar. I have tried all settings available, but no luck so far. I’m guessing I can fix this with some custom css and have tried to do so, also no luck. Any help to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to your site?

Marike

Hi,

I temporary lifted the under construction mode so you can take a look. A quick response would be much appreciated because the website is far from finished, anyone visiting the website right now can see it in its unfinished state.

https://www.urbanfarming035.nl/lekker-tuinieren/

Thanks in advance!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the simple solution would be to reduce the Customizer > Layout > Container –> Container Width.
    Currently you have 2000px, the sidebar occupies 20% of that, leaving the main content around 1600px. However your Beaver Builder Rows has a container width of only 1100px, which is where the white space is coming from. So the alternative to reducing the Container width is to increase the Beaver Builders row inner width.

Marike

This worked like a charm! Thank you!!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.