[Resolved] How to place Woocommerce Shop Page content below Products

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to place Woocommerce Shop Page content below Products

Home Forums Support How to place Woocommerce Shop Page content below Products

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Edward

Hello, this theme is awesome, I love all the options. I have Galleries and a map of locations that i would like to place below the columns of Products on my Shop Page, which is also my static Front Page. I have looked around. in settings and do not see an option for this. I did internet searches for solutions to no avaiil.
    Help here is greatly appreciated,
    Edward

Following the tutorials on Woocommerce customization at BusinessBloomer.com and added the following code to the .php file of my GP child theme, but no success yet.

add_action( ‘woocommerce_after_shop_loop’, ‘woocommerce_pagination’, 10 );
    function woocommerce_pagination ()(
    echo (‘[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”19″]’);
    )

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Edward

Leo, thanks for the tip. It was my mistake leaving out the do_shortcode. Upon adding it, my gallery is still above my product images.

Edward

Still no success, the added code into my GP Child theme .php file now reads

add_action( ‘woocommerce_after_shop_loop’, ‘woocommerce_pagination’, 10 );
    function woocommerce_pagination ()(
    echo do_shortcode (‘[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”19″]’);
    )

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

What if you try a lower priority?

Or maybe the after_main_content hook?
    https://businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-visual-hook-guide-archiveshopcat-page/

The theme itself doesn’t control the hooks on WooCommerce’s shop page.

Edward

I tried your suggestion using

add_action( ‘after_main_content’, ‘woocommerce_output_content_wrapper_end’, 10 );
    function woocommerce_output_content_wrapper_end ()(
    )

I understand if this woocommerce appearance does not fall under the scope of your support. Do you have any other suggestions for me on getting this solved? The real goal is getting my full page map shown below the products, which will not be an option using a footer widget to place content below the products. Thanks for trying!

Edward

I can look at my options of adding the products via shortcode and arranging the page that way, but then I am losing the Woo options inside of Customizer.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry I meant to saywoocommerce_after_main_content as suggested in this article:
    https://businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-visual-hook-guide-archiveshopcat-page/

Edward

Thanks and yes I used this, without success. I guess its kinda looking like I’ll have to go the shortcodes route.

add_action( ‘woocommerce_after_main_content’, ‘woocommerce_output_content_wrapper_end’, 10 );
    function woocommerce_output_content_wrapper_end ()(
    )

Edward

Thanks for checking out my situation. I just want to make sure I’ll have to head in another direction, and consider this support ticket closed.

Edward

I had () where there should have been {}
    Solved, thanks for the hand holding, I probably never would have figured it out otherwise!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you were able to figure out!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.