[Support request] How to perfectly fit the whole image in the container block

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to perfectly fit the whole image in the container block

Home Forums Support How to perfectly fit the whole image in the container block

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Dikson

Hi I am running a event ticketing website, I have a single page with the following design. Single Event Page. I cropped the image and still the whole image is not visible in the container. I uploaded the same image in another website Same Image on another site, the image is uploaded as whole and the quality is maintained. How can I do this for my single event page. Thank you

Dikson

I did end up fitting the image into the middle, however how can I show a blurred banner in the background to fill the container

Dikson

This the template for that single event page, if it helps, Template Code for my single event page

This is sample image, of what I would like to achieve, the black marker part I would like the blurred version of the image as that speciifc columns bakcground Outcome outcome picture

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Dikson,

I believe that section of your page is created through a plugin called The Events Manager? It would be best to reach out to them with regards to this.

Otherwise, in GeneratePress Premium, you can use a Block Element and use GenerateBlocks to add that image.

Dikson

Thank you, I already have this code to display the current banner version

wpem-single-event-page .wpem-single-event-wrapper .wpem-single-event-header-top .wpem-event-single-image-wrapper .wpem-event-single-image img, .wpem-single-event-page .wpem-single-event-wrapper .wpem-single-event-header-top .wpem-single-event-slider-wrapper .wpem-single-event-slider .wpem-slider-items img {
    max-height: 390px;
    max-width: 568px;
    height: inherit;object-fit: cover;
    background: #104e8b;
    margin: 0 auto;
    }

So there is no way to give blurred background image to that banner column using css?

Fernando
    Customer Support

Try adding this CSS:

.wpem-slider-items {
        background: url(https://cdn.filestackcontent.com/blur=amount:10/resize=width:300/NpWlC9UDQHSaHEqEJtlt);
        background-size:cover;
    }

Note that I got the image URL from your other site. That image is blurred itself, it’s not blurred through code. It may be good to upload a copy of that in your current site as well. Then, use the new URL.

Dikson

Yes this is perfect, but is there way to automatically do it, rather than writing css for each event?

Fernando
    Customer Support

Would the images be different for each event? Is it based on the Featured Image or a Post meta of the event?

If so, this is doable through GeneratePress Premium and GenerateBlocks. Currently, you’re using the plugin to display that image.

Dikson

Yes the image will be based on the main banner image of that event, is it possible to do so through manual css code for each event?

Fernando
    Customer Support

I don’t think that’s possible. It may be good to ask the Events Calendar support first.

Dikson

You know how you did it for all the events the same, is there a way I can change the blurred image using the pageid

something like this

e.g

.postid-46110 .wpem-slider-items {
    background: url(https://cdn.filestackcontent.com/blur=amount:10/resize=width:300/NpWlC9UDQHSaHEqEJtlt);
    }

Fernando
    Customer Support

Yes, that should work. You’ll need to manually change the Image URL for each post though.

Dikson

Sorry it didnt work, do you know the exact css to write for a specific page e.g this page https://eventik.com.au/event/mens-night-out/

Fernando
    Customer Support

It works.

Try this:

.postid-54267 .wpem-slider-items {
    }
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.