[Support request] How to make the sidebar sticky?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to make the sidebar sticky?

Home Forums Support How to make the sidebar sticky?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for the additional suggestions πŸ™‚

Gevorg

Hi David,

Is there a way to get the search box in right sidebar sticky as well? Right now it is above an image in a textbox and scrolls up and only the textbox is sticky.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you raise a new topic where you can share a link to your site and we can take a look.

Quentin

Hi guys,

I found a solution – at least works for me. Using Elementor Pro and also Anywhere Elementor plugin free version. Set up a sidebar template, actually created two (left and right to get two different Elementor ID’s) and added the ID’s to the left and right sidebars in the widget area. I was able to get this sticky effect with “sticky top” in Elementor under “Motion Effects”.

Hope it helps

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for sharing

Quentin

Hi again, I am not sure if this is the right topic now but please move it somewhere else if it does not fit in here. I am afraid I am struggeling with an image I would like to use on my site. Sidebar is set to 15% and the image should cover the entire sidebar (image size is 400x1000px). Sticky works as mentioned in my post above. The dimension 160×600 does not fit but it’s the only one showing within the sidebar. Anyone has maybe an idea how to get this done? Using Anywhere Elementor for creating the template. Thank you very much

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you can create a new topic where you can share a link to your site using the Site URL field … we can take a look at the issue.

Sam

Hi Guys, I can across this and would like to adapt David’s CSS to work with the left side bar. I adapted the code and changed the id to #left-sidebar but that means the left side bar jumps to the right side of the page (the vertical sticky works though).

Any thoughts on how to correctly apply to the left side bar?

thanks
    Sam

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you open a new topic and link us to the page in question?

Thanks πŸ™‚

Sam

Sure. I just thought it was relevant to this thread.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks πŸ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘How to make the sidebar sticky?’ is closed to new replies.