[Resolved] How to make an entire “panel” linked

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to make an entire “panel” linked

Home Forums Support How to make an entire “panel” linked

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Clifford

If I want to have a design where there are 3 stacked full-width panels, and they have content within them, but instead of a CTA button within, I want clicking anywhere in the entire panel to be the link. Is that possible?

If yes, I’m guessing there’s a way to customize/override something that’s clickable within, such as z-index for a video embed?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not sure if I fully understand but there isn’t anything built-in in GP for this.

Do you have an example that you can show?

Clifford

I guess basically if you think of a slider where the whole slide is clickable – but instead of a slide in a horizontal scroll it’s just stacked.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m still unable to picture this but can confirm that there is nothing built-in for this so you will need to either find a plugin or a custom solution.

Clifford

Could you make it so the GP Grid can have a whole area clickable, such as the whole section or a single column/block area within a section?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Maybe a solution like this with GenerateBlocks would help?
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-clickable-block/#post-13663188

Clifford

Hey, so looks like coming soon in Pro, right? πŸ˜€

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yup that will be an option in the pro version. Aiming to release it tomorrow actually πŸ™‚

Clifford

Awesome!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

We are super excited as well πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.