[Resolved] How to link width of content-div of an archive-cpt.php to customizer settings?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to link width of content-div of an archive-cpt.php to customizer settings?

Home Forums Support How to link width of content-div of an archive-cpt.php to customizer settings?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Karsten

Hi there,
    I’m completely new to GP – sorry, if this is an typical newbie-question 😉
    I’ve build an archive-cpt.php by copying the archive.php from the parent-theme-folder and I didn’t change anything besides the filename and »Template Name: Archive CPT«. Thanks to the plugin »whats the file« I’ve checked, that this file is loaded correctly.
    My design related question is: how can I link the with of the div to the customizer settings like the original archive.php? At the moment the max-width of the new archive-cpt.php is defined with 100% while the same div of the original archive.php has a with of 1240px …
    thanks in advance
    Karsten

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

That’s strange, it should receive the default container width by default.

Any chance you can link us to that archive?

Karsten

Hi Tom,
    thank you very much for very quick answering 👍️
    Because it’s on a local installation I have to install it on my liveserver … I’ll send you the link these days.

Karsten
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

those pages have an body class of full-width-content – do you have a Layout Element that is setting the Page Builder Container to full width ?

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/layout-element-overview/

Karsten

Hi David,
    hm – yes … The »Full Width Layout» was set to »all pages«. I’ve changed the settings and now it’s working as expected!

Sorry for this … and thanks for support!!!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.