[Support request] How to integrate GenerateBlocks Color Palette with Kadence Themes Global Colors?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to integrate GenerateBlocks Color Palette with Kadence Themes Global Colors?

Home Forums Support How to integrate GenerateBlocks Color Palette with Kadence Themes Global Colors?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sascha

Hello and good day to you 🙂

Most of the time I use GeneratePress Theme for developing clients sites, but sometimes the Kadence Theme is a better fit in those cases, when the client wants to collaborate during the development process and post-release tasks.

In those cases I still use GenerateBlocks and would like to have the global color-palette as previously defined in the Kadence Themes Customizer Settings available in the “Container” block.

Is there a way to accomplish this?

I can imagine that using the Code Snippets plugin could help by applying the global colors manually for GB palette, but how?

Thank you and kind regards,
    Sascha

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I’m not familiar enough with how their global colors are set up, unfortunately. If they have instructions for integrating their palette with other plugins, that would be the first place to look.

I assume they built the palette for their own blocks/possibly core blocks – I doubt they would add integration with other custom block plugins, unfortunately.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.