Cyber Week Sale! Get $20 off GP Premium, $40 off our new Lifetime license, and 45% off license renewals/extensions! Learn more

[Resolved] How to insert most recent posts below slider and above first GP "section"

Home Forums Support How to insert most recent posts below slider and above first GP "section"

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Steve

My home page is a static page. I have a slider/carousel at the top. Below the slider I have two separate GP “sections” with content. I want to have the 2 (or three) most recent posts just below where it says “Haiku Poems, 3 lines, 2 phrases, 1 special moment…” Is there a way to do this?

bdbrown

Hi Steve. Maybe use one of these plugins and add a shortcode at the bottom of the first section?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Pete

Shortcodes Ultimate

Steve

Tom, Pete and bdbrown:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. After exploring a few, I chose the “Content View” plugin. Is working just like I want on my home page.

Steve

bdbrown

Glad you found a solution that’s working.

madpiotr

How to override generate-sections-page-template.php in theme?

bdbrown

Hi madpiotr. That’s really a different question. Please start a new topic and we’ll be glad to take a look at it. Thanks.

madpiotr

sorry for that. It is quite late here đŸ˜‰ can you delete it?

bdbrown

No problem. Just like to keep the topics separate so other users can recognize a new post by the title.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.