- This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 days, 5 hours ago by David.
December 10, 2019 at 9:59 am #1100131Suraj Katwal
There are many ways to insert FAQs Schema like by using Plugins and Tag Manager but is there any internal way in GPP to insert FAQ Schema i.e. JSON-LD Code?
Something like this in a single post?December 10, 2019 at 12:37 pm #1100262LeoStaffCustomer SupportDecember 10, 2019 at 5:29 pm #1100440Suraj Katwal
Can’t we load the script in a desire single post using hooks?December 10, 2019 at 5:43 pm #1100452LeoStaffCustomer Support
Oh I thought you were looking for the actual script.
Yup you can definitely use Hooks Elements:
https://docs.generatepress.com/article/hooks-element-overview/December 10, 2019 at 9:33 pm #1100560Suraj Katwal
Done. ThanksDecember 11, 2019 at 8:18 am #1101173LeoStaffCustomer SupportJanuary 14, 2021 at 11:45 am #1618970Victor
I am not being able to implement FAQ Schema in GP:
– I followed all the instructions on https://docs.generatepress.com/article/hooks-element-overview/
– I have inserted JSON-LD Code with a HOOK element in wp_footer and ticked “Execute PHP”
– I have set Display rules for the page I wanted to implement
– Questions/Answers inserted in the JSON-LD code are exactly the same as questions/answers on the page.
Google Tool (https://search.google.com/test/rich-results) keeps telling me “Page not eligible for rich results known by this test”.
Could you please tell me what could be going wrong?
Thanks for your support!January 14, 2021 at 2:11 pm #1619124Ying Customer Support
Try to use
Here’s a visual hook guide for your reference.
Let me know 🙂January 14, 2021 at 2:57 pm #1619154Victor
Tried it. Not working with that location either.January 14, 2021 at 5:06 pm #1619248Ying Customer Support
Can you link us to the site in question?
You can use the private information field.
Let me know 🙂January 15, 2021 at 2:42 am #1619666Victor
Hi Ying, I cannot find the private info field you’re mentioning.January 15, 2021 at 5:56 am #1619864
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.