[Resolved] How to get every content body same size and how to add content homepage?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to get every content body same size and how to add content homepage?

Home Forums Support How to get every content body same size and how to add content homepage?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Nick

Hello,

I have 2 questions:

1. How can I add content on my website below the featured image blocks? (see private info for website url)

2. How do I fix that all the featured image blocks are the same size? The first 2 have a different size.

Thank you!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Nick,

1. You can’t really edit your homepage like a static page as it’s the blog which is an index page, it’s generated automatically by WordPress.

If you want to add content below the page hero, you can directly add the content to the block element, it will become part of the page hero.

2. Try add this CSS:

.dynamic-content-template > .gb-container, .dynamic-content-template > .gb-container >.gb-inside-container {
        height: 100%;
        display: flex;
        flex-direction: column;
    }
    .dynamic-content-template > .gb-container >.gb-inside-container > *:last-child {
        margin-top: auto;
    }
    Nick

Ok thanks. 2nd worked! Do you know how to create a static page where I also can share my last messages on in the bottom section?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you know how to create a static page where I also can share my last messages on in the bottom section?

Not sure what you mean by this. Which messages? On blog page?

Nick

I just want to show a static homepage where I can put homepage content on, also I want to show the latest messages on the homepage. Is this possible?

Nick

I’ve attached a screen, I want content in the marked black circle, is this possible?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I just want to show a static homepage where I can put homepage content on, also I want to show the latest messages on the homepage. Is this possible?

Hi there,

today you would need to use the core Query Loop block to add the posts to a static home page.
    In the next week we will release the Alpha version of the latest GenerateBlocks, which will have its own Query Loop block with the same styling controls as the Block Element

Nick

Hey David,

Ok sounds great!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Nick

Hi David,

Is the query loop block available now? How do I implement it so I can make my homepage a static page?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Nick,

GP’s query loop block is still not available at this time.

Thanks for your patience.

Nick

Hi,

Are the loop blocks already available?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yes, it’s available now, the download link is in this article:
    https://generateblocks.com/generateblocks-1-5-dynamic-data-query-loops-image-blocks/

Nick

Hi,

I just want a footer section like this site: https://www.eerstziendanbetalen dot nl

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Nick,

You can use a block element – site footer to create custom footer:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/block-element-site-footer/

And for more questions, can you open new topics?

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.