[Resolved] How to force a new paragraph after my Review Box?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to force a new paragraph after my Review Box?

Home Forums Support How to force a new paragraph after my Review Box?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Vranjes

Hi
    I am using WP Review Pro plugin for rating and it has options to make the review box any width. I am using it within WooCommerce Product page

All is fine as long as the WP Review box is the width of the page width. But such a review box is too wide and I would want it narrower.

If I make the review box narrower, the problem is that I cannot make a new paragraph under the WP Review box. The new text is always added on the side of the review box. So this seems to be the theme issue, how to solve it, how to force the text into a paragraph under such a review box? I have added the screenshot in the link: https://prnt.sc/s2o2zw
    please see the arrow showing the text in the wrong place.
    Thanks in advance
    Jovo

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

nothing to do with the Theme – the plugin is adding a float property to its markup – add this CSS to remove that:

#review.review-wrapper {
        float: none;
    }
    Vranjes

Tried and it worked as you described it. I am impressed with the speed and quality of this support. Glad that this is not the theme issue. Many thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – glad to be of help 🙂

Vranjes

Hi
    it appears I have the same problem again, in other site where I have visitors’ rating bar added under my own review box. This is about WP Review Pro plugin from MyThemeShop. I used the code you gave earlier:

#review.review-wrapper {
    }

and it indeed pushes the text under my review box but the text still remains wrapped around the visitors’ review box which is under my review box.

How to prevent the text from wrapping and push it even more below? cannot add a screenshot.

I submitted a support ticket to the plugin’s authors and have not heard from them. Thank you in advance.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you share a link to your site where i can see the issue?

Vranjes

This is a completely new site without any post published yet. So I have created a test post for you to see, it is in the private block below. You will see the review box on the bottom.

If you need log in information I can give you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS:

#review.review-wrapper,
    #review.review-wrapper > div:last-of-type {
    }
    Vranjes

Tried and it worked. You know this stuff. Many thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.