[Resolved] How to fix with size will toggle Menu?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to fix with size will toggle Menu?

Home Forums Support How to fix with size will toggle Menu?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mr Calvert

Hello My website menu is: bongcuoi.com it not work with size 800 pixel. This error: https://ibb.co/FJkLbR6
    I need change it to 1024, I think default is 768px.
    How to do that with code or CSS? I don’t use Mobile Breakpoint in Customizing > Layout > Header because it not have position menu like I need.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Mr Calvert

I don’t want use this this not nice. Can you guide for me how to fix point to toggle?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry i am a little confused.
    Do you want the hamburger toggle to appear at that screen size?

Mr Calvert

Yes! I need that I want to hamburger is point from 768px to 1024px

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You said:

How to do that with code or CSS? I don’t use Mobile Breakpoint in Customizing > Layout > Header because it not have position menu like I need.

What is the problem when you use the Mobile Breakpoint ?

Mr Calvert

It not nice. Only that! I only want to hamburger is point from 768px to 1024px have any way to do that?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

And what happens to the Menu below 768px ?

Mr Calvert

Menu will change to hamburger buttom when screen lower than 768px. I only need change that to 1024 have any way? Please anwser my question not replace with question 🙁 I only want have any way to change that?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am sorry but i still do not understand what is the problem with setting the Mobile Menu Breakpoint to 1024px ? Can you share a link to your site where i can see that issue ?

Mr Calvert

Please check this https://bongcuoi.com/ it not nice with screen Size: 800×600 (Landscape), Ratio: 4:3. It have three row in menu!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

Menu will change to hamburger buttom when screen lower than 768px. I only need change that to 1024 have any way? Please anwser my question not replace with question 🙁 I only want have any way to change that?

To answer this directly: You can change the menu’s mobile breakpoint to 1024px through Appearance > Customize > Layout > Primary Navigation and set the Mobile Menu Breakpoint slider to 1024px.

A wise man once said:
    "Have you cleared your cache?"

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.