[Resolved] How to fix a problem I have with Customizer when using Elementor

Home Forums Support How to fix a problem I have with Customizer when using Elementor

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Leo 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jodie

Hi there Tom, Leo and David

I have an issue with one of my sites where it seems adding css to a text editor section in the footer template in Elementor Pro is somehow removing the functionality of the Customiser for Typography for the Body Text in Generate Press.

If I have this css in the text editor section of my footer in my Elementor Pro footer template then it changes the size of the text in my blog posts.
    p {
    font-size: 10px;
    }

My blog posts are not created in Elementor, they are just done in the WP Editor.

I have checked with my host that no errors are coming up.

I want the body text of my posts to be 20px and the information in the footer text editor section to be 10px.

I have tested if I remove the CSS as I have it (perhaps this is wrong???) from the Elementor footer template then the customiser for typography to change the body text size will work.

Can you help please.

Cheers Jodie

Leo Customer Support

Hi there,

<p> tag is used everywhere so you would need to be more specific.

Try this:

.site-footer p {
        font-size: 10px;
    }

I could be wrong but couldn’t you change the font size within Elementor when you built the template? Worth checking with their support.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Jodie

Thanks very much Leo for your reply.

It’s much appreciated.

I am also following up with Elementor support.

Cheers Jodie

Leo Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.